Thursday, January 04, 2007

Beijing – Random Interesting Shots – October 4-7, 2006






These are a few shots that I found interesting from my Beijing trip.

The first is from a fast food restaurant sign. I just though it looked like a KFC rip-off since the guy looks like a Chinese version of Colonel Sanders.

The second shot is of an older gentleman practicing his calligraphy writing in the park by the Temple of Heaven.

The third shot is just funny. I had never been to a ‘rated’ bathroom until China. It really does make you wonder what a five star or one star toilet would be like….

The fourth shot is from a tea house we visited. I ended up buying a lot of tea. They have ones that are made of flowers. It looks like a ball of dried leaves but when it’s put in hot water, it ‘blooms’ and an intact flower opens.

The last shot is of silk worm cocoons from a silk manufacturer we visited. It was interesting to see the full process of how silk is made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home