Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fish Market & All That Jazz - January 28, 2006






This weekend is a 3.5 day weekend. Friday was a half day and Monday is a national holiday (Lunar New Year). On Saturday Mike, Amara and I went to a fish market. It was really cool. This warehouse was filled with a zillion stalls selling all sorts of fish, octopus, crabs, and some unidentifiable creatures of the deep. That night we went to a jazz bar in Itaewon. It was a small space but with really good music.

Although I would have preferred to go somewhere outside the city for the weekend Im glad that Im doing the stuff there is to do in Seoul now. Cause I probably wouldnt do it just because I know its all here, and I can do it any time (after living in Toronto a few times now, I still have not been up the CN Tower).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home